[经验分享]phpwind87缓存体系扩展支持redis方案 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线rickyleo

发帖
金币
威望
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2012-04-27
关键词: redis
之前网上看到redisMemcached的比较.于是乎很想让phpwind也支持redis,大家知道的现在phpwind是支持Memcached和apc缓存的.redis这么火,肯定也要支持啦!于是,哗啦哗啦的开始干活…
周日来到公司,将之前看的redis的文章整理了一下.自己重新结合pw的类自动实例化工具写了一个redis的类.泡到晚上十点,然后接老婆下班回家.路上心情是无比喜悦的,看到了redis入住phpwind的曙光即将来临…

++++++++++++++++++++++修改方法+++++++++++++++++++++
用压缩包中的下面文件覆盖到论坛相应目录:
admin/*
template/admin/*
lib/gather/*
lib/utility/*
require/common.php
以上文件包括pw基类文件,更新缓存文件.基本上定制修改比较少.建议直接覆盖即可!!!
压缩包中的其他文件,如果有定制修改过的话,可以打开该文件,在有关键字Memcache的地方都加上带有redis的代码判断(不排除版本开发同学有地方手误写成Memcach,建议搜索的时候采用memcach*,不区分大小写).
因为底层在lib/utility/cacheservice.class.php和lib/gather/*下面封装了memcached和redis的代理类(ServiceFactory),因此在写应用的地方只需要添加相应的判断哦!!!
更多详细信息及扩展包下载请点击团队博客文章:http://blog.phpwind.me/?p=188
2条评分分享分+1技术分+1
云天河 技术分 +1 - 2012-04-27
云天河 分享分 +1 - 2012-04-27
离线jwybuiim5yo

发帖
金币
威望
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2014-01-03
Karen Millen Dresses Ak017  so I|and so i|therefore i|i really|well
Manners regarding Heating up from Play golf
Wassup! My Karen Millen Dresses Ak017 organization is Jenny Wyatt, top golf game expert from Sunnydale The game Land Membership at this time in this case to inform that learn how to efficiently get hot these days. Most of the people, as soon as i see them out on your getting behind the wheel scale, the best confuse they earn is because they get locally to the trucker flow over lite flite; that is certainly most terrible practical action you can take. Issues i 'm going to achieve is certainly My partner and i brought about this playing golf bag at this point right now to reveal exactly which pub it is important to arrive at to begin with and while it is best to attack these individuals. For that reason going through the activity of golf travelling bag, while i feel heating a few things i Karen Millen Dresses DQ180 only want to will is start with my lob sand iron. It is always 59 college degrees and it just will permit i am to obtain a decent, seamless move running, possesses the human body started, delivers the basis heated and provide any specific reactions to wounding your muscles or just a stretching program or even similar. There after, My husband and i get started on and even efforts your actually golf irons, turf would be might be wedge, 5 steel, A few iron bars along with Check out golf iron. I most certainly Karen Millen Colourblock KQ132 will make when it comes to 12 paintballs a piece each and every membership thereafter I actually approach the situation for that right one of them all and which is the motive force; you wish to click that Much and you then will be ready to visit a course. Thus confirm if you find yourself intending for the driving assortment you will perfectly get hot utilization of my very own model here as the ideal way to warm up.
相关的主题文章:

What Men Wear to Clubs
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿

提到某人:
选择好友
上一个 下一个